Once you sign up for 21 day fix, you will not only be taking part in the amazing nutritional program, you will be taking part in the intensive fitness program as well. I forgive you if you did not know about the fitness aspect, many people focus solely on the nutritional portion of 21 day fix.
That is why I am here today, to let you in on the fitness program, and what it entails for you. Below we will take a look at the 21 day fix fitness schedule and the specific exercises found in the schedule.
So if you would like to know more about this fitness program read the interesting information below.
The 21 Day Fix Fitness Schedule
The fitness schedule provided below has been designed by Autumn Calabrese, and each of the workout sessions lasts 30 minutes. The aim of this workout schedule is to push you to your limits, so that you can lose 15lbs in 21 days. The hope is that even once the 21 days are up, you will continue living an active lifestyle that will keep you at a healthy weight.
As you can also see from the schedule there is an exercise provided for each day of the week, but due to the short duration of the sessions you should have no problem fitting the workouts into your day.
Day 1: T.B.C: Total body cardio
Day 2: Upper fix
Day 3: Barre legs or lower fix
Day 4: Pilates or flat abs
Day 5: Cardio fix
Day 6: Dirty 30
Day 7: Yoga fix
Day 8: T.B.C
Day 9: Upper fix
Day 10: Barre legs or lower fix
Day 11: Pilates or flat abs
Day 12: Cardio fix
Day 13: Dirty 30
Day 14: Yoga fix
Day 15: T.B.C + an optional double of Pilates fix
Day 16: Upper fix + an optional double of cardio fix
Day 17: Barre legs/ lower fix + an optional double of 10 minutes fix for abs
Day 18: Pilates fix/ flat abs + an optional double of Total body cardio
Day 19: Cardio fix + an optional double of upper fix
Day 20: Dirty 30 + an optional double of Pilates fix
Day 21: Yoga fix
The 21 Day Fix Fitness Routines
The fitness routines of the 21 day fix program are intense and challenging, and their aim is to help you burn maximum fat and calories withing the 30 minute time period. These routines also build muscle, and promote core strength.
The routines are low-impact, meaning that there is little chance of you getting injured. There are 6 main workouts provided by 21 day fix, as well as 2 bonus workouts that can be rotated into the schedule.
These workouts include:
1. T.B.C: A complete body workout that keeps you heart rate and metabolism up.
2. Upper Fix: Resistance training routines that sculpt your back, chest, shoulders, arms, and core.
3. Lower Fix: Resistance training routines for your glutes, quads, and hamstrings.
4. Pilates Fix: A Pilates-style workout that helps to strengthen your core, tighten up your hips and glutes, and elongate your muscles.
5. Cardio Fix: A heart pumping routine that will leave your entire body drenched in sweat.
6. Yoga Fix: A yoga-style workout that helps with balance, strength, and flexibility, in addition to helping with circulation and recovery time.
1. 10 Minute Fix for Abs: A routine aimed at shaping your abs
2. Dirty 30: 8 fat-burning exercises that promote a lean and strong body
You asked what the 21 day fix fitness program was, and I believe that I sufficiently answered the question. You can get more information by following this website to start planning your workouts. Best of luck on this journey!Read More